A versatilde;o 2 do vasFMC de Alex Wemmer ainda estaacute; na fase alpha5, mas o autor acaba de revelar o que vai acrescentar na proacute;xima actualizaccedil;atilde;o. Sem grandes palavras, saibam tudo em ‘leia mais’ e por curiosidade a foto foi feita em espaccedil;o aeacute;reo nacional…
* Fixed DME distance display bug when flying from outside into the range of a VOR station.
* Refactored the X-Plane module to work with vasFMC 2.0. This module is *not* compatible the the module of vasFMC 1.x. vasFMC 2.x now has a very basic X-Plane support – many features available to MSFS will not work yet for X-Plane.
* Added stall speed display (clean + full flaps) to PFD according to values of the aircraft.cfg (MSFS). Many thanks to Peter Dowson who implemented those values on request as fast as lightning.
* Added minimum drag speed display to PFD according to MSFS calulated values.
* Made small changes fixes and additions to PFD items.
* Fixed distance calculation for the leg between the last two waypoints.
* Added slip indicator to PFD.
* Limited speed tape to speeds above 30kts.
* Fixed bug when entering a departure without a destination airport in the INIT page.
* Fixed bug in A-style of the cross track distance overlapping with the range value.
* Added ILS DME readout for NAV2 to the ND.
* Added speed bug to PFD showing the AP IAS setting on the speedband when AP is set to MACH hold.
* Added optional inches of mercury pressure display to PFD (see context menu).
* Added predefined vasFMC FSUIPC controls, take a look into the fsuipc.offsets.txt document in the vasFMC docs directory. Many thanks to Peter Dowson who implemented this feature on request as fast as lightning!
* Fixed radar altitude QNH bug, now the radar altitide really shows the height above ground.
* Fixed ground speed issue below 40kts.
* Added metric altitude display to PFD.
* Added A-style ADF2 pointer.
* Added N1 thrust hold and IAS autothrottle.
* Added upper ECAM in A-style.
* Fixed font size switch problem (also caused problems with TCAS display).
* Added many new FSUIPC controls (see fsuipc.offsets.txt)
* Added automatic Squawkbox transponder handling (when airborne the transponder will automatically be engaged, when on ground it will be turned off).
* Added quot;battery offquot; and quot;avionics offquot; handling which will now effect the FMC displays.
* The End-of-Climb/Descent arrow in A-style will now be drawn onto the track line when the FMC is not coupled to the flightsim.
* Readded date and time synchronize feature.